54 people are diagnosed with breast cancer every day in Australia, but you can help.
Repco Supercars Pro Eseries has teamed up with Breast Cancer Trials for Round 1 of the 2020 Pro Eseries to raise critical funding for research to save every life from breast cancer.
A fun and purposeful way to mobilise the love of motorsport and gaming, with the real life needs of women and men diagnosed with breast cancer, Pink Fundracer will support research for new treatments and prevention.
You can help your favourite driver to race to the top of the Pink Fundracer leaderboard by donating to their page. Every dollar raised supports our life-saving research.
You’ll be helping people who are loved and valued by many, who have children and grandchildren to care for, and who have hopes and dreams for the future. People like Malea pictured here with her son. Find out more about Malea’s story here.
You may even be saving the life of someone you love.
||Number of racers
Raised so far
- Mr. Ira Fehlberg just donated $25
- Renee Marjanovic just donated $20.88
- Anonymous just donated $26.10
- Anonymous just donated $57.42
- Yougain Sharma Uprety just donated $10.44
- Bradley Wingard just donated $10.44
- Andrew Kim just donated $5.22
- Sean FERGUSON just donated $62.64
- Steve & Julie Burton just donated $104.40
- SHURE just donated $422
- Pioneer just donated $924
- Jay Quinn just donated $26.10
- Sue Jones just donated $500
- Sandra Fowler just donated $25
- Deon Kroll just donated $57.42
- River vue projects just donated $57.42
- Jonny Smith just donated $104.40
- Paul Miller just donated $57.42
- William Warren just donated $104.40
- Dan Findlay just donated $41.76
Pink Fundracer Leaderboard
Choose your favourite team/driver and donate to their page!