54 people are diagnosed with breast cancer every day in Australia, but you can help.
By supporting Race For A Cure, you can help continue life-saving breast cancer research.
Race For A Cure is an initiative created by Ben, Toula and Michael Kavich to support life-saving research conducted by Breast Cancer Trials via participation in the Bathurst 6 Hour event held every Easter.
Having personally experienced breast cancer, the Kavich’s aim to combine their love and talent for motorsports to help spare as many Australian families as possible from the heartache and loss caused by breast cancer.
Help Us Reach Our Fundraising Goal!
Raised so far
- Nicola just donated $104.40
- Rachael just donated $104.40
- Trackside Donations just donated $436.85
- Kieren just donated $100
- Matias and Tina just donated $104.40
- Vince just donated $200
- Ryan just donated $1,000
- Daniel just donated $868
- Damian just donated $57.42
- Paul and Chris just donated $208.80
- Brent just donated $5,000
- Neethu just donated $25
- Christopher just donated $10.44
- Stephen just donated $104.40
- Brad just donated $104.40
- Kane just donated $100
- Daniel just donated $26.10
- Trent & Rosa just donated $104.40
- LUCAS just donated $24.01
- AVA just donated $24.01
Yellow Back Racing with the Kavich Family
The Race for a Cure car will have a special splash of yellow this year as they team up with long-standing supporter of Motorsports in Australia, Yellow. This partnership is very special to Ben and Michael whose father Tony Kavich, also a successful racing car driver, held the world-first Motorsport and Yellow partnership in 1984.
Yellow was the primary naming rights partner for Tony Kavich for the Bathurst 1000 and other Touring Car events in seasons between 1984 and 1987. Tony can be seen in the pic with his Yellow team!
By proudly supporting Race for a Cure, Yellow is demonstrating a commitment to helping save more lives from breast cancer.
Thank you to our generous sponsor